Results: Tuition Test - Nov 2019 (released)

Share:
Hello dear students and parents,
     The AK Tuition has released the results of Tuition Test - November 2019 on November 10, 2019. There were 38 participants from the classes 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

Mathematics Test - September 2019 announced

All students are judged by their percentage not the classes means only one of them is the first in all.

Still I found many students so weak those learnt just a few things in the school or in the tuition. I am trying my best to improve their skills but don't know why I'm not getting expected results.

This time the first rank student is from the class 6 and he is Mr Affan s/o Dr Rashid.

I had a deep trust in some of the students especially in 10th class but they couldn't be passed. I want all of them to work smartly for being a good students.


Now, let me show you the list of all the students with their scored marks in descending order but before I show you the list, I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to the first, second and third rank students.
Here is the list or result sheet of all the students participated in the TEST:



It was the first chance for many students that's why they took it easy and didn't work hard nor revised the syllabus I taught. Now, I announce the NEXT TEST on first or second Sunday of January 2020.

A Few Words About The Winners:

AFFAN (Class 6) First Position Winner

Before examining the test, I have no idea about him but due to his hard work and dedication she managed to get first position. Affan is a very hardworking and skilled student.


AFRAZ (Class 8) Second Position Winner

I guessed that Afraz's hard work and dedication might have secured first position, but upon examining the test, I found that he was the second position winner. I really appreciate his hard work. He is really a brilliant student.

SAMEER (Class 8) Third Position Winner

Sameer is a very good student and now he is focusing on his studies very well. Before examining the test, I have no idea about him but he deserves to be 3rd.

Recommendations:
Here is my brief advice for all the students to progress in future. It's not only for the weak students but also for the toppers:-

● Check and recall the things you learnt.
● Be punctual means work on time.
● Try to compete with upper level students.
● Ask your doubts.
● Be habitual of reading.
● Self study at home.
● Learn the methods not the questions.
● Listen to the teacher attentively.
● Note each and every important things.

That's all... !

If still have any queries, suggestions or complaint, comment me in the comments below or the contact form.

No comments

Thank You for your comments